The London Mission is a commissioned passport control office and processes and issues passports without reference to the Director of Immigration services Nairobi. The waiting period is an average of ten working days. For those who cannot be issued with passports, are issued with either Certificates of Identity or Emergency certificates to enable their travel.
- Current Original passport.
- One colour copy of second generation Kenyan ID
- Kenyan Birth Certificate Original
- One copy of fully and correctly completed prescribed application form (Form 19) .
- One copy of Bio Data Page of Kenyan passport
- Three passport sized-photographs (size 2.5″X 2″).
- Postal order or Bankers Cheque made payable to the “Kenya High Commission” in the amount of £45.
- For postal applications include a pre-paid self addressed return courier envelope (it should have a tracking number).
Lost or Damaged Passport
- Application letter comprehensively explaining when, where and the circumstances under which the passport got lost or mutilated.
- Two copies of Police Report in case of a lost passport
- Two copies of Sworn Affidavit done before a Commissioner for Oaths declaring the passport lost or mutilated.
- Two copies of fully and correctly completed application form (Form 19).
- Three passport- sized photographs (size 2.5″X 2″) with one photo signed at the back by your recommender ( Refer to note nos. 2& 3 in the application form)
- Postal order or Bankers Chequeof £100 for a lost passport or £80 for a damaged passport made payable to the “Kenya High Commission”
- Additional documentary proof of Kenya citizenship may be required if necessary
- For postal applications include a pre-paid self addressed return courier envelope (it should have a tracking number).PhotographsKindly ensure that photos attached on Form 19 have the following:
- Be clear photos – they should not be blurred nor have a dark hue, all facial features should be clearly outlined
- Have a full face and both ears showing
- Be taken against a white background
- Be without shadows in the background
- No smiling or laughing
- Be taken without spectacles
- Size of the face should be 2.5 (two and a half) inches by 2 inches
- Weaves and hair should not cover the forehead or the rest of the face
- Decent photos – ladies should not be wearing strapless tops
- Attach at least 3 photos NOTE:
- Other courier services are no longer acceptable.
N.B: For walk-ins, we have an interac machine.