Consular services to Kenyans residing in United Kingdom or visiting can be offered more efficiently if registration with the High Commission is done promptly upon arrival in the United Kingdom. Those who are not registered are therefore required to do so immediately they visit the High Commission.
Click here to Register as a Kenyan in the United Kingdom.
Consular services offered at Mission include:
- Issuance of Visas (Single Entry (Tourists/Visitor/Business)
- Issuance of Kenya Passports and Other Travel Documents
- Registration of Kenyans in the United Kingdom
- Issuance of Kenya National Identity Cards (IDs)
- Facilitate issuance of birth certificates for children born abroad and duplicates of lost birth certificates.
- Facilitate issuance of duplicate death certificates
- Facilitate issuance of Duplicate Marriage Certificate
- Facilitate issuance of certificate of “no impediment to marriage”
- Facilitate declaration by dual citizens and regaining Kenyan citizenship
- Facilitate issuance of certificates of good conduct
- Authentication of documents issued by the Kenyan government
- Assisting Kenyans in distress
- Issuance of Pet Import License