Consular services to Kenyans residing in United Kingdom or visiting can be offered more efficiently if registration with the High Commission is done promptly upon arrival in the United Kingdom. Those who are not registered are therefore required to do so immediately they visit the High Commission.
Click here to Register as a Kenyan in the United Kingdom.
Consular services offered at the Mission include:
- Issuance of Visas (Single Entry (Tourists/Visitor/Business)
- Issuance of Kenya Passports and Other Travel Documents
- Registration of Kenyans in the United Kingdom
- Issuance of Kenya National Identity Cards (IDs)
- Facilitate issuance of birth certificates for children born abroad and duplicates of lost birth certificates.
- Facilitate issuance of duplicate death certificates
- Facilitate issuance of Duplicate Marriage Certificate
- Facilitate issuance of certificate of “no impediment to marriage”
- Facilitate declaration by dual citizens and regaining Kenyan citizenship
- Facilitate declaration of voluntary renunciation of Kenya citizenship
- Facilitate issuance of certificates of good conduct
- Authentication of documents issued by the Kenyan government
- Assisting Kenyans in distress
- Issuance of Pet Import License
PLEASE NOTE: PROHIBITED ITEMS AT THE KENYA HIGH COMMISSION CHANCERY
- The Kenya High Commission wishes to inform all our esteemed visitors that BAGS are NOT permitted into the Chancery whilst Handbags may be subject to search at the entrance. Persons carrying these items will be denied access to the Mission.
- The use of mobile phones, cameras and other video recording devices is strictly forbidden. Visitors are advised to switch off their electronic devices at the entrance of the Mission.